Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Tutorials, etc

More
3 years 1 month ago #21 by myale
Replied by myale on topic Tutorials, etc
where do i give you write access and is there anything else you need?

thanks
again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #22 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Tutorials, etc

Go in the backend to Users -> Manage -> New and create a user. Then send to me the address, password and user name. You can use the confidential tags for the access data (padlock symbol in the editor), then are this info visible only to you and moderators here. Or send the access data to rich@*kunena.org (address without star).
I will take a look in the night or tomorrow.

More
3 years 1 month ago #23 by myale
Replied by myale on topic Tutorials, etc
This message contains confidential information

More
3 years 1 month ago #24 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Tutorials, etc
The forum works as it should.
You use 2 different Joomla templates on your page once with fluid layout and once with static layout.
The original Kunena menu items are assigned to the fluid template, and the copied Kunena menu items to the static template.
In theory, it might work, but it creates a conflict. If you are logged in, it loads the message in the container but the css for the fluid layout. Maybe you forgot to assign a menu item. Please check this.
But my suggestion, do not use two different layouts for one and the same forum.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds