Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Tutorials, etc

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #11 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Tutorials, etc
Go in the backend to Users -> Manage -> New and create a user. Then send to me the address, password and user name. You can use the confidential tags for the access data (padlock symbol in the editor), then are this info visible only to you and moderators here. Or send the access data to rich@*kunena.org (address without star).
I will take a look in the night or tomorrow.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by rich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #12 by myale
Replied by myale on topic Tutorials, etc
Hey Rich,

can you register on my site www.mylordsministries.com and see if you can help with the template for the forums that way, and e mail me through the site there? i have still been having some issues, i dont want to do anything else even though its a little mess with everything untill you might be able to help me further, i appreciate your assistance and would love to learn more further...

thanks
Mark

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #13 by rich
I'm sorry, but I don't want to register, but it would anyway not possible, because the registration is disabled on your page.
If you are not able to create an account for me, then set your forum for some while to public.
I just want to take a look, so I can see, which template you use. Probably you need only select in your Kunena template setting the option "Load Bootstrap css = Yes".

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #14 by myale
ok let me see what i can do

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #15 by myale
ok rich 

i think i have the settings the way you need them to look at the issues

i  i have been using the basic theme and would like to learn how i can tweak it a little more though (never have)

the primary theme for the joomla site is 1200px for desktop  i just got a new theme maker and plan to make adjustments to tablet themes and cell themes...
i dont know how that would addect the editor or other things to much (i am on my latop more than anything)

the annoucements they seem to be set up are killing me with just the 1 so far  
let me know if you need anything else to see the issues the editor, the top table links and titles missing etc

thanks again
Mark

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #16 by rich

i just got a new theme maker and plan to make adjustments to tablet themes and cell themes...

You mean a software to create templates?

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #17 by myale
yes...
i use 1 for the joomla theme at present.... i am trying to make the theme better..

i never used it for the forums though nor wanted to try because i wasnt sure how the theme would be affected or work online let alone what i might be able to do

i ussed to remember how to make webpages long long time ago before html 4 thats when i started getting lost with the css and then now with php and all that involved my membery is nt super great because of my disability

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #18 by rich
I'm sorry, but with a template creator you can't edit or create a Kunena template, this will never work. As far as I know, with such software you can create only a web page template.
If your web page is ready, it's better, you try to adjust with css a working one kunena template.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #19 by myale
hey there,

i hope i got the settings you need to look at the forums to see the issues  i have been sharing with the template and editor...   i have not done anything to the template of the forums except with what kunura forums allows and as i shared i cant seem to make the right adjustments to fix the editor issue, or te top template menu

the annoncements arent even showing or the ability to create them,
i did try and change the ssettings to what you need rich
thanks

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #20 by rich
For some forum contents you've choosen fluid layout and others again with static container layout. This is a mess.

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Menu: Call to undefined function artxTagBuilder(). Please enable debug mode for more information.

That's a known bug with Artisteer (now Themler) tempates ( see here ).

I can't see the editor without write access.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds