Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 2.0 test versions. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 2.0 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Wherever possible, please include your K 2.0 configuration report.

Question After Thank You don't move to topic

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by roland76
Hello,

just a small thing:

If you say "Thank you" to for example the last topic on a page, the page was reloaded now but don't switch to the last topic again. It shows now the start of the site. This is also here on kunena.org.

In 1.7.X it jumps automatic to the topic you said thank you.

Greetings, Roland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Thanks for the report, Roland.

There are a few behaviours changed in K 2.0 that people may find a little uncomfortable and this seems to be one of them. Another change you will notice occurs when you split a topic (Moderate tool) and merge it with another one or if you merge an entire topic (Moderate Topic tool) with another one; in this case, instead of the user being returned to the post(s) that were used in the split/merge (as it was done in K 1.7.2) the user is returned instead to the last page in the [now merged] topic - or maybe it was the first page?. I'm not sure any more. :lol:

I think it's going to take some getting used to and, although it's not a major defect in my opinion - one that would prevent the release of K 2.0.0 stable - I'm sure that there will be a few complaints. I think this falls into the same situation as what happened when the "preview button" was removed in K 1.6 and the howls of protest that followed after that.

Therefore, the behaviour has changed. Whether the behaviour has changed for better or worse, that's a matter of personal opinion. The developers will, I'm sure, respond to this topic in due course. :)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coder4life

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by coder4life
This is a bug and not the intended behavior.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by coder4life
Will be fixed in next RC.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds