Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Loved Default template for K 2.0?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #11 by MarioMari
I am also glad to see you. :) I hope I will not be a pest.

So I decided to write here in the presence of Kunena team.

First: Your idea of ​​a template for dekstop and mobil Kunena by me is great. It is ideal as a separate version for monile and desktop but it seems a good compromise possible.

Secondly, I do not know if you understood me well.
* Disable a plugin jtouch
* Turn to Kunena template as the default jTouch

Now, to find out the what I want on the desktop and mobile, to the happiness I miss:
* You can add a module in Joomla "menu Kunena" from the tables, as it is now.
* For the module in your Joomla template, add an entry of Kunena forum. And ensures that your mobile is gaining Kunena template "menu Kunena" dekstop version for desktop but it is not already in the mobile browser. The mobile pzreglądarce popup menu you only as you need.

* Ability to turn off the header of user data in a mobile version or a different design. Now in view dekstop does not look good.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by mobilemews
Not understand well all of your message, but
do you mean that we should have two layout for header menu
- 1 for desktop: display as table as it is now
- other for mobile: add it to menu or display as a drop-down box because off small screen

I'm right?!

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #13 by MarioMari
I do like this:
* Disable a plugin jtouch
* Turn to Kunena template as the default to jTouch

* Now, in Joomla, add new module "Kunena menu"(*) with positions in my template over Kunena Forum (with my Joomla template).

Result:
When I look from dektop I see a forum with template jTouch and desktop module "Kunena Menu"(*).
When I watch the forum of mobile devices can not see the module "Kunena Menu" but I see jTouch template with menu popup

(*) The problem that now Joomla does not have a separate module "Kunena menu" that I can assign position in the Joomla template.

P.S.
Sorry all. I understand how annoying it is my "English".

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mobilemews

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds