Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Correct the edit button position.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by applehc
Hello,

I use Kunena 2.0.4 with Blue Eagle 2.0 template.

The problem is that the "Edit" button is poorly positioned.

Thanks for the help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
This problem is caused by the Joomla site template that you are using. You can fix these problems fairly easily by analysing the CSS is you use a web-design tool like Firebug for Firefox.

As a general answer to these kinds of questions, please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

We have helped people before with problems like yours: see My Joomla template displaces Edit/Quote/Reply buttons . Even though the topic I just mentioned relates to a previous version of Kunena, the approach to solving the problem is the same.

I hope this helps.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3 by applehc
Thank you, problem solved.

Adding the next code in Joomla template.css file
Code:
.kbuttonbar-left .kmessage-buttons-row a {float: left;padding-right: 5px;}

Greetings
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by applehc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasnima

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds