Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Editing Colors

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Mattj500
Editing Colors was created by Mattj500
Hi,
First of all thank you for the amazing plugin. I am new to Joomla, well web design in general, so to be able to have something so powerful up an running so quickly is huge for me! Cheers.

I have a question regarding changing colors in the default blue eagle template. The template is great, I just want to change the color schemes to my own. I have followed the tutorial but have been unable to do much, here is my problem:

When I identify the colors to change with firebug it is pointing me to the file forum/index and I'll be damned if I can find that file or directory to change the required css. The tutorial said I should be able to change all the css from the kunena.default.css etc etc but there is it mostly not located there. Where is this forum/index css file located?

Hopefully this make sense to someone. Sorry if I'm making a rookie error.

Thanks
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Editing Colors
Hi Mattj500,

If you want change the color of the default Kunena template, you can use the Firebug add-on to find some elements you want change color. After that you copy the css section to the joomla template. That mean your change don't lost when you upgrade new version for Kunena template.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattj500

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Editing Colors
See also How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? This is a frequently asked question.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattj500

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by Mattj500
Replied by Mattj500 on topic Editing Colors
Thank you very much! I had read the tutorial but it hadn't sunk in that I should add the css to my Joomla template. For some reason I focused on the bottom part of the tutorial where it talks about actually changing the template and using the minified css etc etc.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds