Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved H2 background colour for ThemeKat template

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #11 by galileos1970
thanks for your help i want something else too from u. can u help me to change the blue icons beside the categories? i tried to do what it says in the template manager but i couldn't do it. do u have a solution for it?

i put some icons to category images but it didn't work.
thanks for all
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
More
6 years 7 months ago #13 by galileos1970

i would like to ask u if i can change the black coulor with this coulor #fffeac
thanks a lot
Attachments:
More
6 years 7 months ago #14 by sozzled
I think that is something you should ask the people at ThemeKat (where you purchased your emplate) to help you with, don't you? :dry:

Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #15 by galileos1970
i asked people at themekat and they gave me this answer.

Sorry, but this is something I can't help you with because it requires modifying the css of the forum. trust me I know, I've done it before. Even though you are using the joomla template's styles, sometimes there are still a few styles here and there that are coming from the css of kunena. You will need to use firebug to try to pinpoint what css needs to be changed.

From what I could see the changes will need to be made in kunena.forum-min.css and kunena.skinner-min.css.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by galileos1970.
More
6 years 7 months ago #16 by sozzled
Well, I'm sorry to tell you that the guys at ThemeKat are wrong and that you do not change kunena.forum-min.css or kunena.skinner-min.css either.

What you need to do, to change the colour of the black font, is to add the following three lines to the end of the file ../templates/tk_3d_free/css/custom.css
#Kunena .kheader h2 {
    color: #fffeac !important;
}

And yes, in future you need to use Firebug to pinpoint what needs to be changed (just as I did for you) ;)

I would be happy to make further custom changes for your website for you, for a small fee, if you are agreeable to those arrangements.
More
6 years 5 months ago #17 by galileos1970
i would like to ask u where i can find the file for categories? i want to take only the categories from one forum to another one. i just want to move only the categories nothing else. thanks
More
6 years 5 months ago #18 by sozzled
This is a different question to what you asked before. This question has nothing to do with the original questions you have asked.

There is no "file" containing the categories. Category definitions are in the database.

If this information does not answer your question, please start a new topic and clarify exactly what you want to do. Thank you.