Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Updating a K 1.7 template to K 2.0

More
10 years 11 months ago #11 by pamZGS
oops here is attached.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled
pamZGS: Please read the category description at the top of this page

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Are you trying to upgrade a K 1.7 template to K 2.0?

More
10 years 11 months ago #13 by pamZGS
topic no i am not, however, i intermittently have been having issues trying to start new topic and saw that in this thread, they expressed the same problem.

I will try again to start new topic.

Pam

More
10 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
This topic is about how to upgrade a K 1.7 template for K 2.0. If you are asking about something else, go to the forum Index page on this site, select the category where you want to ask your question(s) and then you will find a button labelled New Topic and then you can start your own topic.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds