Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Post Formatting Issue

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by WPRWeb
Post Formatting Issue was created by WPRWeb
Greetings:

Recently moved to Joomla and Kunena from PHPNuke and PHPBB. For the most part I am quite happy.

However I have noticed that posts to the forums are losing all formating. So what is a well written well formatted post becomes a run on sentence with "\r\n\r\n" where the carriage returns belong.

I am sure others have run into this, I just could not find anything on how to fix this.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by Bizzy
Replied by Bizzy on topic Post Formatting Issue
I have this same issue. Did you get any help on this?

Thanks.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Post Formatting Issue
Generally-speaking, formatting issues are dealt with in the K 2.0 Blue Eagle Templates category - I have moved your topic into this category for you.

As a general rule, formatting (styling) is controlled by your Joomla site template CSS (see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena but issues like these (with unescaped carriage-returns and line feeds) are most probably the result of some plugin that you've installed.

While we know nothing about your installations, we cannot give you any specific advice. Perhaps, if you would like to share some information you might have about your environment (see What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? someone may be able to offer you some good advice where you might need to look to fix these problems.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds