Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question ACCESS DENIED - You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
11 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
I, too, am sorry that many of the links (that will help people who use this forum) that refer to the Wiki may not be working properly at the moment. We have a few problems with the integration of the Wiki and the forum. We are working to resolve these problems.

Even though many of the links that exist on this forum that refer to the Wiki may point people to the Wiki main page, it is still possible to search the Wiki for the required answers. You need to know how to produce your configuration report and how to post that information here.

The information that will help you is What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? .
The following user(s) said Thank You: alai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #12 by alai
The report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 164M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_omnicron | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.5 | creationdate: March 14, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3 | Kunena Stats 2.0.3 | Kunena Login 2.0.3 | Kunena Search 2.0.3

More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by alai

More
11 years 1 month ago #14 by alai

More
11 years 1 month ago #15 by niny22
Did you find anything?
I am having the same problem with my forum. The weird thing is that it works on the test server but when I set it up on the production server, i receive the above permission notification. This appears on all my categories as well as when I want to post a new topic.

Can someone please point me to the right direction?

More
11 years 1 month ago #16 by sozzled
Try the following (in the backend):

1) Synch users
2) Recount statistics
3) Update all the Kunena Add-on products to the latest version
4) Restore the Kunena menu

More
11 years 1 month ago #17 by niny22
Thank you for quick reply.
I have done so with little success.

Just to point out, I added 2 datepickers on template\blue_eagle\html\topic\edit.php and put includes to a javascript file and css file. Could it be causing a conflict? If not, what could be the issue?

More
11 years 1 month ago #18 by alai
I tried everything without success.

Any idea?

More
11 years 1 month ago #19 by niny22
I upgraded kunena and it worked like magic

More
11 years 1 month ago #20 by alai
I reinstalled Kunena but problem continues... :(

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds