Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Last posts not showing in index view

More
11 years 4 months ago #11 by 810
Kunena 2.0.3 is out now, please install the new version. And try again. It should fixed the issue.

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: chessfarrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #12 by chessfarrell
Thanks for the info. I've just updated Kunena and it seems they applied the fix mentioned earlier, which doesn't solve all the problems (even though it's already better than it used to be). I'll show you:

(1. Index view: category showing a 9-month old post)

(2. Category view)

(3. No topics and replies)

It seems the index view (#1) should display the post in green (#2), not the one in red. So the issue seems to endure, which attachment #3 seems to confirm: another category that was affected by the bug displays no topic and no reply while it's full of them.

If anyone experiencing the same problem can reproduce it with a new category so that we can inform the developers, don't hesitate to post the instructions here.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by chessfarrell. Reason: spelling

More
11 years 4 months ago #13 by 810
ok,
- go to backend
- Kunena
- Tools
- Recount Statistics
- Select all option then click on Recount Statistics on the top right
- then Synchronize Users
- select all options then click on sync

More
11 years 4 months ago #14 by chessfarrell
Sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of checking the tools. :dry:

I did everything (stats and users) and it solved the main issue: all the dates are now showing how they should be showing (at least for now).

But the no topic and reply issue endures:

(1. No reply and no topic)

Kunena counts them correctly (cf. green rectangles) but doesn't display them correctly in index view (cf. red rectangles). To be fair, it's a new/different issue, so maybe I should open a new thread.
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #15 by 810
thnx for the bug report. I added it to git. github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1212

We will investigate the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chessfarrell

More
11 years 4 months ago #16 by thefly
ok ... I downloaded the upgrade and now, following all your instructions, seems to work correctly ... index page has the right post in a prominent place. Unfortunately we are experencing problems with the IT language pack but I think that could be just a cache issue or something related to operative system.

Thx for your help.

Time to create page: 0.699 seconds