Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 2.0.2, K 2.0.3: problems with preview

More
11 years 6 months ago #51 by 810
ok, There is a bug in CB 1.8.X
Soon CB 1.9 will be released. The bug in fixed in there. and the preview is working again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #52 by roland_d_alsace

810 wrote: ok, There is a bug in CB 1.8.X
Soon CB 1.9 will be released. The bug in fixed in there. and the preview is working again.

Thanks 810

CB 1.9.0 RC is available.
I will test it with K 2.0.2 tomorrow.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #53 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

Today i have made some test.

Before upgrade CB i have transfered to a new local server.
I put my local configuration.php file and surprise : no preview problem.

After comparing the joomla configuration from production and from local test site :

Seearch engine urls : Yes
Use URL Rewriting : Yes
Adds Suffix to URL : Yes

-> preview problem

and with :

Seearch engine urls : Yes
Use URL Rewriting : Yes
Adds Suffix to URL : No

-> preview is good.

After testing differents configurations, the problem is only linked to With Adds Suffix to URL : Yes.

With Adds Suffix to URL : Yes, I have upgrade to CB 1.9RC and (sorry 810) CB 1.9 don't fix the problem :S .

I think that with CB and SEO html sufix, ajax request return html instead of json.
(We have already detected in a precedent reply, that the problem is that ajax preview request return html instead of json)

Here is my new test configuration with CB1.9 (and always previem problem) :
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : pneuboat_boating_2012_2 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : kunena pneuboat 2012 | author: Ordi Genie | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-05

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9 RC

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.2 | Kunena Stats 2.0.2 | Kunena Search 2.0.2

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by roland_d_alsace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zomblaa

More
11 years 6 months ago #54 by 810
@roland_d_alsace
I have tested with K2.0.3-dev version in the new version we have fixed some js issue's. Maybe the next release will solve your problems. Wil be released soon.

regards 810

More
11 years 6 months ago #55 by freedomcoach
Roland, I'm very interested in solving this same problem on my site and it seems that you've found a workaround. Am I right?

Unfortunately, I do not really understand the technical lingo or how to implement what you're describing as a solution.

Is it possible for you (or someone else) to summarize the steps in more non technical language? Much appreciated.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #56 by sozzled
My interpretation of Roland's workaround solution was

(1) To implement Joomla SEO exactly as I described it in the Wiki. In other words, do not use HTML suffix, and use a vanilla-flavoured .htaccess file.
(2) Install CB 1.9RC.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #57 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

Not necessary to install CB 1.9RC, only "do not use html suffix" in Joomla SEO configuration.

I hope the K 2.0.3 will fix the the problem.

Regards
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Fix very minor spelling mistake

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #58 by Jazzvox
After upgrading K 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 I can open and close preview, but it stays empty - as other users described. In addition, saving entries just sends me to Forum index ... without saving any changes. This happened to me with different user logins, in Firefox and Opera, the problem (also) consists in Blue Eagle 2.0 - so I've searched your forum and tried to figure out some other possible reasons:

1) An AlphaUserPoints update is available of late and waiting, but I don't think that AUP is causing this ...

2) I've updated MobileJoomla since my last K posting, but I don't think this affects any "Desktop" pages ...

3) media/system/js/modal.js (and modal.css) is NOT loaded,
mootools-core.js
mootools-more.js
core.js
/media/system/js/mediaboxAdv-min.js and
/media/system/js/default-min.js ARE on all Kunena pages,
/media/system/js/validate.js and
.../template/.../js/editor-min.js (and poll...) ONLY in editing mode.
As I have no idea whether the modal library is needed or not, I've "manually" called <script src="/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script> ... same result

4) sozzled said:

There is a defect in CB 1.8.1 that affects Kunena. This defect is fixed in CB 1.9; the defect relates to the message preview going "blank" and, therefore this CB problem may be responsible for the issues ...

Actually I'm a Joomlapolis 'Pro', but 1.9 seems to be not available. In addition, the problem did NOT occur with K 2.0.1 and CB 1.8.1 before. And anyway, I'd really like to wait with this "huge task" of updating CB/GJ and all related stuff until any extensions are stable - if possible.

5) The following jQuery scripts are inserted on Kunena (and CB) pages:

6) "System - Mootools Upgrade", as I see, is about J 1.5 only ...

BTW: I've read www.kunena.org/forum/159-K-17-Common-Que...ease-read-this-first - unfortunately the "Wiki is down for now" so I couldn't study the recommended posts.

Any hint is appreciated, much thanks for Your time and effort!

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : start5 | author: Mathias Roth, Trade Service | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 2011-04-05

Kunena default template details : Startklar Blueboard 2.0 | author: Mathias Roth, Trade Service | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-10-16

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.7.4 | CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 2.0.2

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jazzvox.

More
11 years 5 months ago #59 by parslej
Replied by parslej on topic Preview doesnt work
I have just upgraded frm v. 1.7 to 2.0.2 and noticed preview doesnt work.
(I have SEF enabled)

Please heeeelp!

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #60 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Preview doesnt work
*** Topics merged ***

parslej wrote: I have just upgraded frm v. 1.7 to 2.0.2 and noticed preview doesnt work.
(I have SEF enabled)

Please heeeelp!

You have not given us any real information that allows us to help. I have therefore merged your question with another topic that may give you some help. Perhaps the answer you are looking for Iain here?
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.665 seconds