Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Broken link in the subscription e-mail from Forum and wrong #id

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled

MarioMari wrote: I'm sorry, as I understand this lack of response? I wrote something offensive?

You did not write anything offensive. We're all extremely busy at the moment which is why you have not received a response. You will probably notice that most of the Kunena team have not been very active in the forum for the past couple of weeks.

We will shortly be posting an announcement that will explain why we have been so busy.

Please be patient. It may take a week or two (or more) before we get to your problem. If your problem must be solved in the next week, then please let us know and advise us if you are prepared to pay for us to drop all our other work to attend to this problem of yours. There is no need to remind us every day about your problem. Everyone else has their problems, too. I'm sorry we haven't been as attentive to your problems as we would have liked but we have real lives, too, outside Kunena - families, our health, making sure we have enough money to live on. Remember ... all the work that the Kunena team does is done voluntarily and done for free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12 by MarioMari
I understand. I also have a family and a lot of his work.

I did not find online information about temporary stop or delay the planned response. So from my side you can see it like it was ignored or forgotten in error because such a system of information.

"My" problem seems to me rather a greater problem for Kunena. - To pay for all this probably will be rather difficult for me. I do not even know how much would it be?
I could also solve the problem by failing to interest Kunena forum and change. I Kunena testing and reporting problems in this way helps and makes brick dp Kunena great team work.

I understand that I have put the question in the category of User to User Help?
Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by sozzled
Thank you for drawing attention to a problem that you have found with the Kunena component. I have not have time to fully investigate this matter myself. This problem is not serious. The problem does not prevent anyone from using the forum at this website. We will, eventually, get around to dealing with the issue. We are currently busy on more important issues. Please be patient.

As I said, we may be in a position to deal with this matter in a few weeks time.

We do appreciate people bringing matters to our attention. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please allow us time to work on this matter as well as all the other reports that have been brought to our attention, too.

More
11 years 8 months ago #14 by MarioMari
Thank you for the clarification.
I hope that your things are going well. I cross my fingers.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

• dpils43
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #15 by dpils43
Replied by dpils43 on topic Last post first
Hi,
In this forum (and my kunena 2.0.1 too) there is mistake with linking to Lost Post from Index and Recent if Message orgering setting is "Latest post first". On multipage threads these links point to the last page, not the first. If I remove "?start=XXX" from the link all is OK.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #16 by sohopros
We have an issue in K2.0.1, whereby the links in the notification urls are being re-directed and the user ends up at the oldest page of the thread. Kunena seems to be adding a parameter &limitstart=12 Eg:
Email link:
www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_kune...esid=1297&Itemid=540
Kunena redirect:
www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_kune...t=12&Itemid=540#1297
"Correct" link:
www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_kune...1060&Itemid=540#1297

Please help, very confusing for users!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 480 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_solarsentinel_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: 04/30/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 2.5.0.1040

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sohopros. Reason: remove domain info

More
11 years 8 months ago #17 by sohopros
Another bit of info on this, we use sh404sef on this site, but Kunena is "skipped".

More
11 years 8 months ago #18 by sozzled
Is this topic related to your situation: Broken link in the subscription e-mail from Forum and wrong #id

Have you tried to disable sh404SEF for Kunena?

More
11 years 8 months ago #19 by sohopros
That topic may be related, as he says he is ending up on the last page of a multi-page thread instead of the first. That is also our symptom. Users in our case are also set to view 'Last post first". But the details he reported seem to be different from the ones we reported.

In our case, Kunena is adding the "limitstart=" parameter to the url that a user is redirected to on the forum - removing it results in the correct page being displayed.

So there is a url in the email notification (noted below) that when clicked is redirected to the url with the "limitstart=" parameter (also noted below), which lands the user on the last page (like 4 of 4) instead of the first page (like 1 of 4). Removing that limitstart parameter from the url gets you to the right page (1 of 4), but I don't know if there is a setting for that or what.

sh404sef is disabled for Kunena on our site.

More
11 years 8 months ago #20 by sozzled

sohopros wrote: That topic may be related, as he says he is ending up on the last page of a multi-page thread instead of the first. That is also our symptom. Users in our case are also set to view 'Last post first". But the details he reported seem to be different from the ones we reported.

*** Topics merged ***

I have reported this matter on Github: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1026

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds