Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena Login module: redirection problem

More
11 years 2 months ago #41 by Newkun
Thank you for answer but still same master sozzled

Can you check it again I can give you passwords for the web site...The feature doesn't work...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 2.0.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #42 by sozzled
It looks like this is a defect in the Kunena Login module. We cannot make the redirection work, either. It may be advisable to use the standard Joomla Login module instead.

Reported on GitHub: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/issues/69
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newkun

More
11 years 2 months ago #43 by Newkun
I don't know so much about coding stuff. But just checked community builder's login module.It has got similar redirection feature.And it works... can you add its that part to kunena's login module? I want to use kunena's module cos it is more useful for me and my members.

More
11 years 2 months ago #44 by sozzled
I am only saying that this matter is now with the Kunena development team and I don't know how, when or if this matter will be fixed. Because we do not expect to be making any further changes (or fixed) to K 2.0, it's unlikely that this will be fixed until K 3.0 (and I do not have any detailed information to give you about K 3.0).

The matter has been reported. Until the matter is fixed - if, in fact, this is going to be fixed - I suggest that you use a different login module if redirection after logging in is important to you.

As you can see on this site ( www.kunena.org ), we do not use the Kunena Login module here.

More
11 years 2 months ago #45 by Newkun
Thank you sozzled for eveything...yeah it looks like I have to give up...just still think of it can be fixed easily...but we need someone who understands codings...Thanks alot again :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #46 by mwolf
I just upgraded to kunena 3.0 and I am happy to say that Kunena login is working as it should be

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds