Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Shows only my own posts when logged in

More
11 years 8 months ago #21 by pequeno74

sozzled wrote:

sozzled wrote: I don't know the answer in your case because, as you can see here at www.kunena.org , we use the Kunena Latest module too and we don't have a problem here, do we? Therefore, we need to know what you've done that is different.

This is a screenshot taken (a few moments ago) from the front page of this website here at www.kunena.org :

As you see, there are two posts on that list that are not "my" posts.

These are the module settings use at this website:

Have you changed any Joomla access permissions to that module? Maybe that's what causing the problem?

EDIT: We have changed the Time Period setting from what you see above. We now use Time Period = 24 hours

You used the option "latest topics" and the problem is with "latest posts"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #22 by dankbeme
This is still a problem. Any suggestions? No love for this module?

More
11 years 8 months ago #23 by sozzled
If there is a problem using the "latest posts" option then, I'm sorry, this is something that will need to be fixed. I have reported it at GitHub - github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1027

In the meantime - to fix your problem - I suggest you use the "latest topics" option instead.

More
11 years 8 months ago #24 by zupidupi
Hi folks,

I'm running a site using Kunena 2.0.1 and Kunena Latest 2.0.1. Some of the categories/groups are only accessible to a certain group of users (Teachers). Correspondingly an instance of Kunena Latest is visible on the frontpage only for users belonging to that particular group, showing the Latest Posts from the restricted groups.

Now, just the other day I noticed that users belonging to the Teachers-group only see the headers of their own posts in the output of the module. When I switched the settings to Latest Topics everything was fine, but when going back to Latest Posts the situation was the same. Similar to setting Module Output to Own Topics.

All the users belonging to the Teacher-group see the posts in the restricted groups just fine - it's just the module-output that seems to be broken.

Any thoughts on this? Thx for any reply!

bw,

Mike

More
11 years 8 months ago #25 by zupidupi
Oops...this is not exactly a new topic :) Oh, well, hopefully something gets done!

Mike

More
11 years 8 months ago #26 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: zupidupi

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #27 by al-serv
Hello again
my problem is that in version 1.7 in Kunena Latest module I worked well, now what ocure is that when I'm not with my user validated see all the latest posts that others have written but validating users only see my messages, as I can still see messages from other users?

tanks
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merge topics: change subject and topic icon

More
11 years 7 months ago #28 by kiwi3685

sozzled wrote: I don't know the answer in your case because, as you can see here at www.kunena.org , we use the Kunena Latest module too and we don't have a problem here, do we? Therefore, we need to know what you've done that is different.

Actually sozzled, yes you DO have the same problem here.

As shown below, when I am logged in I see ONLY my own posts in the Kunena Latest module on your site:

If I log out then I see everybody's latest posts.
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #29 by acghedini
Since version 2.0 the latest module never was able to show the latest posts of every users when you log in. it shows everything only before you log in. Once you enter with your username and password, it shows only the posts that you have answered. Can i change that???

thank you

More
11 years 4 months ago #30 by Josh
What do you have the "Module Output" set to?

Time to create page: 0.596 seconds