Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Must be something obvious

More
11 years 1 month ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Must be something obvious
When you write, that something "must be obvious", did you study the quick tutorial on the subject? www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Kunena-Discus...instructions-for-use

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #12 by Hooligan
Replied by Hooligan on topic Must be something obvious
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried to enter...

{kunena_discuss:4}

Still to no avail. I even tried removing it all together which I think I can do for a non-custom topic). Still no luck.

I suspect that plugins in general are not being handled properly in my article.

For instance, I shouldn't actually see "{kunena_discuss:4}" at the bottom of my article when I read it as a Joomla article (like everyone else does), yet it is there.

I am getting auto inserted <p> tags.

I tried toggling the wysiwyg off and it still inserts them.

I noticed a Joomla article about Text Filters, but mine seem set correctly (Super User = None)

Am I on the right track here you think?

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Must be something obvious

Hooligan wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. I tried to enter...

{kunena_discuss:4}

Still to no avail. I even tried removing it all together which I think I can do for a non-custom topic). Still no luck.

I suspect that plugins in general are not being handled properly in my article.

For instance, I shouldn't actually see "{kunena_discuss:4}" at the bottom of my article when I read it as a Joomla article (like everyone else does), yet it is there.

I am getting auto inserted <p> tags.

I tried toggling the wysiwyg off and it still inserts them.

I noticed a Joomla article about Text Filters, but mine seem set correctly (Super User = None)

Am I on the right track here you think?

Yep. Sounds lie you're on the right track. Use a different editor to create your articles. Try TinyMCE but disable the "clean up the HTML code option" - the option makes hard work of saving your articles anyway ;)

Of course I could have misunderstood you. I'm not sure tat I've ever come across your particular problem before. Auto-inserting <p> tags. I'm not really sure I understand this at all (mainly because I don't know where I might be seeing them).

Anyway, leaving aside a few side issues, do you actually have a Kunena category 4? It would assist to see your config. report.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds