Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved {mos_fb_discuss:15} is quoted, no link shown

More
11 years 9 months ago #11 by Matias
In Kunena 1.7 topic id = first message id, but that's not true in Kunena 2.0 anymore.

But it doesn't matter, in both versions you find topic id from the URL just before topic title.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12 by plunk
Okay, problem clear, but how can you solve it?

I did not find an easy way. If your forum is big, this will provide you a lot of work.
This is what I did:
  • I opened my database
  • search: {mos_fb
  • you get a list of all articles containing {mos_fb
  • sort by Id (makes work easier)

• Open another window
  • Open article manager
  • sort by ID
  • open each article that contains {mos_fb on by one
  • alter {mos_fb_ into {kunena_
  • don't close this article yet! The right number xx has yet to be found and inserted {kunena_discuss:xx}
  • Open another window
  • Open kunena on your website
  • search for the right topic and open it
  • get the right id from your url: index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=40&id=212&Itemid=247
  • insert this id in your article: {kunena_discuss:xx}
  • hit save or apply
  • you are ready, but I would recommend you to check your article by clicking preview (not joomla core preview but by " better preview ")

Good luck!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by plunk.

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by Matias
Sorry, I was offline for a few days after having too many sleepless nights.

There's very easy way to do this (in your database).

The old discuss plugin should have its own table containing information on which article has been bound to which topic. That information just needs to be copied to the new table (one SQL command):
Code:
REPLACE INTO `jos_kunenadiscuss` SELECT `content_id` , `thread_id` FROM `jos_fb_discussbot`

Not 100% sure if that works, but try it (just change prefix).

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds