Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Upgrade 2.0.3 => 2.0.4 failed. com_kunena not found, no menu item in admin

More
11 years 1 month ago #11 by multitwii

Jiminimonka wrote:

multitwii wrote: Oh my.. I cannot even start with upgrade:

Prepare Installation ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-admin.zip ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-site.zip ... OK
Uncompressing com_kunena-media.zip ... FAILED The file '/var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/archive/com_kunena-media.zip' could not be uncompressed.

I cannot use kunena's older version (2.0.3) and I'm not sure is it safe to try remove the error and upgrade to 2.0.4 at that point.

Please don't post the same question in multiple threads.

Have you actually read www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Installation-...ena-media-zip#135803 and followed the instructions given there.

Actually yes. I would be happy if anybody can take a look and help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #12 by drknickel

Jiminimonka wrote: @drknickel - It would help if you replied to your solved post and let others know.

Your Kunena template is not developed by Kunena, please check that it is compatible with Kunena 2.0.4.

The Kunena Template is original Blue Eagle 2.0, just modified a bit :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #13 by ibarton
Did this get resolved? Interested to know what you did because I have exactly the same problem with 2.0.4.

My resolution has been to restore a backup to 2.0.3.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds