Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 2.0.2 + J! 5.2.8 + PHP 5.4.7

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
11 years 4 months ago #11 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic K 2.0.2 + J! 5.2.8 + PHP 5.4.7
good to see everyone here knows what there doing then -.-

Looks like im stuck without a kunena menu because the only way i can get the forum to load is by nulling out these three lines in the following file.

public_www\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\route\route.php
Code:
//self::$menu = self::$menus->getMenu (); //self::$default = self::$menus->getDefault(); //$active = self::$menus->getActive ();

I wish somebody would look at this and fix this issue because i hate looking at a forum without the menu items that say recent topics, my profile etc.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago #12 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic K 2.0.2 + J! 5.2.8 + PHP 5.4.7
hi can you give me access to the backend. thnx
  • C0n
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #13 by C0n
Umm how do i send you a private message 810 ? it used to be under your profile picture but i dont see it...? unless you want me to post it in "confidential" tags ?

I sent you a email to this address :
This message contains confidential information

It contains my details.

//EDIT : I should of included FTP Details with that too.

/EDIT 2 : Sent you a second email containing FTP INFO
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by C0n.
More
11 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled

C0n wrote: Umm how do i send you a private message 810 ? it used to be under your profile picture but i dont see it...? unless you want me to post it in "confidential" tags ?

The removal of the PM facility from this site was advertised in an official announcement. It may help you to subscribe to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena .

For your benefit (and for the benefit of others reading this topic) it may help to read the information in the FAQs page under the section entitled "Confidential information" - what does that mean?

Last of all, why does this subject contain the reference to J! 1.5.26. Please see what I wrote at the end of msg #8. Are we still discussing J! 1.5.26 or are we discussing J! 2.5.8?

I have been told that J! 1.5 does not work properly under PHP 5.4.
  • C0n
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #15 by C0n
It is J 2.5 sozzled and thanks for the references when i can finally get my instillation of kunena 2.+ working i will migrate the hacks i wrote for 1.6 to the new version seeing how popular they where with the number of views they received.

Especially on www.kunena.org/forum/k-1-6-and-k-1-7-mis...-view-hidden-content

I'm sure allot of people would find it useful to prevent leechers from hot-linking hidden urls or content from there forum.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by C0n.
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #16 by sozzled
I am changing the subject of this topic and I am moving it to another category.

I am sorry but we cannot help you "migrate" your hacks. K 2.0 is a completely different codebase to K 1.6 (or K 1.7 for that matter) and so, too, is the database structure.

I hope 810 has time to look into this issue for you. P

Please also read Kunena 2.0.3 Security Release
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
  • C0n
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 4 months ago #17 by C0n
I fixed the issue with a re-instilation on a linux machine must be just a windows problem feel free to lock the topic sozzlez <3
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds