Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Add File not working with Firefox 18+

More
10 years 10 months ago #41 by easycool
Hello everyone,
I confirm this manipulation works even with firefox 21.0, Ubuntu
I recommend to add this code in both files (mootools.js, mootools-uncompressed.js), as it is said in the Shimei post.

thank you B)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #42 by sozzled

Mikote wrote: I know that Joomla 1.5.26 is obsolete and I will migrate as soon as possible to Joomla 3.xx, but sometimes it is not possible as fast as I would like.

As we have now discovered, you are using J! 1.5.26 with the System - Legacy plugin enabled.

You should note that the team does not (and will not) test Kunena on J! 1.5 with legacy mode enabled. Please read Legacy mode . This point is reinforced in Do I still need "legacy mode" in J! 1.5? in the FAQs page.

There should be sufficient information in this topic to answer the questions about how to run a J! 1.5.25 website with Firefox 18+