Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Insert a video or a plugIn to play videos in a post

More
11 years 5 months ago #11 by thomasd04
I'm not getting any javascript errors. I'm using a RocketTheme template and the forum is restricted to registered users. Can I message you username/password to get in? The site is www.christelclearlearning.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #12 by sozzled
Please read the category description that appears at the top of this page.

We do not have a PM facility on this site.

This is not a category for answering general "how do I do it" questions. This category is for asking for people to work with you to build something that's not already included in the standard Kunena software product. If you do not offer to pay people to work with you to build some customised "extra" feature then you will just have to be patient and wait for someone who has some "spare time" on their hands who is willing to donate their time to you for nothing.

If, on the other hand, you simply want to know how to make your site work the same way as it works here (at www.kunena.org ) that's a different matter. That sounds more like a "how to" question and we have a different category for those things.

Please read Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 5 months ago #13 by thomasd04
Okay. Thanks. I'll post in a different category.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #14 by Askeiter
Hello

I installed this plugin to view videos on my website forum, I think it is a very easy way to watch videos, I also recommended tutorial out there somewhere.

When I put a video inside the post everything works fine, when I access the forum topic shows the video fine, but when I'm at the top of the post (which only shows the title of the post) is shown in the video title and this should not happen.

Not a problem if the plugin or the forum, I've reported this problem AllVideos support to see if anyone can solve this.

here are some pictures of what is happening and see if anyone can help me or recommend something else or plugin that serves and is compatible with the forum

edition of the post:

post display

correct display of threads

Error occurs

Well I hope someone can help me and know that this ideology that is inside the post is displayed on the title of the post
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Askeiter.

More
11 years 5 months ago #15 by sozzled

More
11 years 5 months ago #16 by Askeiter
hello

I see that my topic has been moved and merged with another similar.

Well here I bring you a solution I econtrado Internet, this solution fix my problem, you just have to modify a file and add some lines.

this solves my problem but not if affect on something else, I'll have to keep trying and see if it really is a good solution or not, at the moment it works

Solution: github.com/mahagr/Kunena-2.0/commit/977f...d3a24889bc992bb0a665

More
11 years 4 months ago #17 by elilama
Hi!

It seems I have a similar problem. I'd like to use Joomla players in kunena just like it's possible in Joomla articles using bbbcode,
eg. {mp3}examplemp3{/mp3}.

How can I integrate Joomla players with Kunena?

Can anyone help me with this?

More
11 years 4 months ago #18 by Matias
Kunena 2.0.3 should fix the issue where there's extra HTML added into list of topics.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds