Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #11 by MoonDragon
Hi all,

i have installed kunena but my site default is French. Also I have installed the language package. However, the table name remain in english instead of being in french (when on french version of the website (using falang). Please see the file attached).

Thanks in advance for your help,

MoonDragon
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MoonDragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #12 by betteryouthanme
Hi,
now that's because Kunena is using the Joomla menu system.
So you have to do it manually and as long you don't have multiple language support it's very simple:

Goto your Joomla Menu Manager and select the Kunena Menu, there you can edit the titles of each item by yourself.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13 by nuno.n
Hello,

I've just upgraded to Kunena 2.0.4.

The menu tabs had been removed in my previous version, now they're back!... :S
How do I remove them? I just want a simple menu integrated in my site's top menu and I completely forgot how I did that the last time!

Thanks in advance!

More
11 years 1 month ago #14 by sozzled

More
11 years 1 month ago #15 by uzbaby
Hello dear developers. I want temprorary translate en-GB files to my language and use them as en_GB. I find all files in ./administrator/components/com_kunena/language and
./components/com_kunena/language.
But my forum still has many english words. For example main user manu. Where can I find all kunena front-end files?

I already making translation via transifex but I have no mylang-mylang folder in my root. So I need to translate en-GB (default)files to my language temprorary.

thank you so much in advance.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

More
11 years 1 month ago #17 by uzbaby
I understand about main menu but what about profile texts...there are so many words still in engllish.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #18 by sozzled
This topic will answer your questions about how to translate the menu items (like Recent Topics, Index, Search, Rules, Help, etc.)

To translate other text you will need to install a language pack for your Kunena. Download the language pack from the download page which also tells you how to install the language pack for your language.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 week ago #19 by boolee
How to change the menu button labels that are still in English because it is not affected by application of Serbian translation of the entire content of the forum.

where to find the file that needs to change in order to further refined the translation labels as shown in the picture ... Index, Recent Topics, New Topics, No Replies, My Topics, Profile, Search ...

sory google translate

prntscr.com/vmvwa

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #20 by TKtemp
Hello,

go to Joomla administration -> Menus -> Kunena Menu and edit menu items (one by one) by changing menu title to serbian language

Poz.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by TKtemp.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds