Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Solved How to control Kunena module display in categories?

More
11 years 5 months ago #11 by sozzled
I have removed all references to your site from this forum. We now have no way of being able to see the issue unless you post your URL again. Please do not ask us to do this again. Thank you.

I cannot help you any more with this problem. I don't think anyone else can help you either because now no-one knows where you are having a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cowcowcow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #12 by cowcowcow
thanks so much for that sozzled! not to worry, i actually only needed you to remove it from that particular thread, because i coudlnt edit the post once the thread was closed.. i can still edit all my other posts here like i usually do once the problem is sovled :)

to clarify, I am using this customised method

docs.kunena.org/index.php/Customised_menus

The method works fine when browsing through the categories... i can see the different modules (the logo) i assigned to it. This is until i click on an individual forum topic title. It will lose all customisation after that.

I suspect the solution lies in having different Joomla site templates that correspond to your categories.

Yea the advanced module manager lets you control it by URL, template or menu. For some reason kunena is not fully working for me. I mean it works great, until i click on a topic title.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by cowcowcow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds