Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 5 days ago #231 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, zen-der, and welcome to Kunena.

You will find the answers to your questions about why you cannot edit any parts of your user profiles by reading msg #1 of this topic..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 day ago #232 by zen-der
Replied by zen-der on topic the problem of Kunena 2.0.4
BBCode Editor does not work
Profile is not active buttons

Please help me
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 day ago #233 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic the problem of Kunena 2.0.4
Please add kunena report.

More
11 years 1 day ago - 11 years 1 day ago #234 by xillibit
Hello,

This issue has been discussed here thousand of times, you have a javascript conflict, just take a look here to have some tips to fix it : www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-General-Quest...tion-read-this-first

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 years 1 day ago by xillibit.

More
11 years 1 day ago #235 by zen-der
Replied by zen-der on topic the problem of Kunena 2.0.4
Not answer the question. What should I do. Want to upgrade to the configuration report. the page you refer to did not understand anything.

More
11 years 1 day ago - 11 years 1 day ago #236 by sozzled
*** Topics merged by moderator ***

zeb-der: Your questions have been asked many times before in this forum (see msg #1 of this topic).

We have answered your questions many times before in this forum (see the information in msg #1 of this topic).

It is difficult for use to give you more specific information if you do not give us your configuration report .

The answer depends on several factors: Which version of Joomla you are using, which Joomla site template you are using, what other Joomla extensions you are using, possibly what version of Mootools you are using, and your configuration report will show us all that information.

Most people can easily solve these problems by looking at the information in msg #1 of this topic.

I hope that helps. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 11 months ago #237 by Mark0100
after update to Joomla 2.5.10 BBCode, Preview and attachments in Text dosen`t work any more.

any Ideas?

Gruß Mark
Pickup-Wohnkabinen-Forum Kunena 4.0.7
Chevy-Forum Kunena 3.0.8

More
10 years 11 months ago #238 by xillibit
Hello,

It seems that you have a javascript conflict, please re-check your javascript log in your browser if see some errors messages and read that : www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-General-Quest...tion-read-this-first

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 11 months ago #239 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Please see msg #1 of this topic for information that will help you.

More
10 years 11 months ago #240 by scottmacrae
Can I please have some help please I am helping fix a site a developer gave up on. I can not tell if he has modded the template can some one tell me the php call to place the Boardcode in submit form and where to fine the files the need them. or is there a simple fix . Customers using 1.5 joomla and Boardcode .

Time to create page: 0.650 seconds