Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 1 week ago #221 by DarKMaSk
no, actually I solved the problem. The inbuilt BBcode editor was not showing. The 'loading BBCode editor' was showing earlier. I ried so many times, but could not resolve. Here in one of the post, a member experienced the same peoblem but the joomla version was earlier and he activated the 'update mootools' plugin and it worked. Another member in that thread told that the public beta has mootools inbuilt and there is no need to install mootools again. After seing that I gave a thought of uninstalling mootools. But, though I am unable to uninstall mootools, I have disabled it and it worked. Earlier the preview button was not working at all also. Now, everything is working like a charm. :)

So, the solution of making the BBCode Editor Toolbar and the 'Preview' button to work is not to install mootools at all. Installing Kunena only will make all the things work.

Now, this problem is solved, but another took place. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #222 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

DarkMaSk: We are pleased to hear that you resolved your editing toolbar issue (the answer could have been found by looking at msg #1) of this topic.

What is the "other" problem that has taken place? Perhaps this issue, too, can be resolved by reading the information in msg #1 of this topic? :unsure:

• shyamrazeek1
  • Visitor
11 years 6 days ago #223 by shyamrazeek1
Replied by shyamrazeek1 on topic I cant uplaod avator for forum profile
I cant uplaod avator for forum profile

More
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #224 by DarKMaSk

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged ***

DarkMaSk: We are pleased to hear that you resolved your editing toolbar issue (the answer could have been found by looking at msg #1) of this topic.

What is the "other" problem that has taken place? Perhaps this issue, too, can be resolved by reading the information in msg #1 of this topic? :unsure:

Thank you sozzled for replying so early. I am amazed by the attention I am getting from you people. And I will be glad if I can be involved with Kunena Project and for that I have downloaded Kunena 3.0 to experience the new one on my local server.

Now, about my problem, the "other" problem. In the editing window in Kunena, in the 'subject', all words become invisible at the time of typing. After writing in there, when I click on the message area, then the letters in the 'subject' box become visible. I am unable to understand the reason. In Kunena wiki, they asked to change the template of the site itself. Though I don't know whether it will work or not. But, I am short of money. I can't spent a dime right now for a template and there are not much free responsive templates for Joomla out there without frameworks. And which I am using right now is impressive. I am giving the detail below.

Joomla! Version : Joomla! 2.5.9 Stable [ Ember ]

Joomla! Platform Version : Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ]

User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/20.0

Kunena version : Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]

Joomla Template : Joomspirit76 Free version

Kunena Template : Grava/1.0.0

If you need anything more, please let me know. The launching of the site is knocking the door and I have very little time to implement.

Thanks again for your help.
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by DarKMaSk.

• shyamrazeek1
  • Visitor
11 years 6 days ago #225 by shyamrazeek1
Replied by shyamrazeek1 on topic Before you post your question, read this first
how to move a text in signature

More
11 years 6 days ago #226 by sozzled
shyamrazeek1: the answer to your first question, about uploading avatar to your forum, is probably in msg #1 of this topic.. Probably. I hope this helps.

More
11 years 6 days ago #227 by sozzled
DarkMaSk: if you search the forum for "invisible text" you will probably find the answer you are looking for. I hope that helps.

More
11 years 6 days ago #228 by DarKMaSk

shyamrazeek1 wrote: I cant uplaod avator for forum profile

Can you please be specific ?

More
11 years 6 days ago #229 by DarKMaSk

sozzled wrote: DarkMaSk: if you search the forum for "invisible text" you will probably find the answer you are looking for. I hope that helps.

Thank you sozzled. I will surely do. But, earlier I searched for it and in one reply I found the answer. But the author asked to rename the 'htaccess.txt' file to '.htaccess', though he/she asked to take precaution. I was such a fool, I didn't make a backup of the site and the renaming of the file made the total site inaccessible. Then I had to delete the total sub-server and recreate it and then have to restore a 3 days old backup. After that incident, I became a little bit shaky. But, I will surely search again because this is a major problem.

Thank you for your help, my friend. :)

More
11 years 5 days ago #230 by zen-der
Replied by zen-der on topic Profile and avatar problem
Using Kunena 2.0.4. Changing forum avatar button is not active. avatar upload. part where also edit your profile is not active. puling loaded with Kunena Forum is active.

I'd appreciate if you can help.

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds