Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 2 months ago #201 by ilovekratom
I've loaded Kunena Version 2.0.3 on Joomla 2.5.8 and I'm using a Rockettheme template. When you go to the profile button there is not link option to edit your profile. Example: if I go to www.mywebsite.com/forum/profile/ I see my profile. Now, if I paste in the URL www.mywebsite.com/forum/profile/edit it will take me to the edit screen, so I know that it's working, but the "Edit" button is missing. I'm pretty seasoned with Joomla, but new to Kunena. I've attached a screen shot to show what's going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #202 by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic Here's the SOLUTION
Here's the Steps
- Go to Template Manager, rename the style name to something else, press Save As Copy,
- Now go to Advanced, click on the box "Build Titles Spans" and choose OFF.
- Go to "Assignments" and choose the menus that are associated to the forum.
- Click on "Save and Close".

Now try to edit your profile.

More
11 years 2 months ago #203 by sozzled

More
11 years 2 months ago #204 by krashek

krashek wrote: Well, this problem already ocured before upgrading to 2.0.3 from 2.0.1.

When my members are trying to change their avatar picture, they can not save it at all. The Save button does get coloured, but it does not do anything. When I or any other administrator does the same, the thing is working as it should.

I have only been changing some colours in kunena css nothing else.

Greetings.

Anyone please? I have to get this thing done asap.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #205 by sozzled
If you have to "get this thing done ASAP" are you willing to pay someone to fix your problems for you? Basically this is a community-driven self-help forum but, in extreme situations it may be necessary for people to obtain expert service outside the forum. Such expert services,of course, are not free. It also helps if, after we respond to your questions as quickly as we can because we know that everyone wants an answer ASAP, it's unhelpful to allow a week to pass before writing back telling us that they did not understand what was written in response a week ago.

My response to your question, written a week ago, was to merge your topic here in the hope that you would find the information you were looking for.

I haven't seen your site. From the vague description of your problem you have a Javascript library conflict. I'm guessing the conflict is caused by some setting in the Joomla template you are using. I don't know because you have not given us any information. The information that you (and the many others who have a similar problem to yours) need is in msg #1 of this topic. If that information does not help you, there are professional services available that can help you.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 month ago #206 by jemecb
Save or change button doesnt work in kunena when editing profile. Save button doesnt react and change button reacts but does not change anything (avatar image). I have tryed disabling jquery in template settings and also disabled in K2 parameters. Disabled also Rokbox.

Everything is set correctly in kunena forum configuration.

Kunena stats, login and search are disabled (2.01)

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_simplicity_ii | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: Jan 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Stats 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

More
11 years 1 month ago #207 by Fantomen
Hey guys.

I'm having difficulties with editing my profile in Kunena. For me on this computer it works perfectly fine but for others or me being on another computer it's just impossible to click the save button. Nothing happens when clicking. It just does the "click animation" but nothing loads or happens.

Is this the cause of javascripts? Would anyone like to help? If the solution is very tricky I am able to pay, even though I dont have much to offer.

Best Regards

Fantomen

More
11 years 1 month ago #208 by Fantomen
I have also checked with Kunena original template and Joomla original template, still the same results.

More
11 years 1 month ago #209 by sozzled
G'day, Fantoman, and welcome to Kunena.

See msg #1 of this topic. When people find that they cannot use the Save button to store their profile settings, the main source of these problems is a Javascript library conflict. There are links at the end of msg #1 that will help you to work through those Javascript library conflict issues.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #210 by krashek
Well yes sozzled, there is a solution for the problem, but for joomla 1.5, 1.6 but not for 2.5, where our problem occurred. It even says at the beginning ( www.kunena.org/docs/Javascript_and_Kunena ) that it can be outdated, so we really can not help us with that "help".

And not to say, that one of the links is not working: www.kunena.org/docs/Common_causes_of_Moo...29_issues_and_Kunena
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by krashek.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds