Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged I see the message "Loading BBCode editor..."

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #71 by xillibit
Joomla! 1.5.x is shipped with Mootools 1.2.5 but this version is buggy with firefox 18.0+, so you need to upgrade at least to 1.2.6. In the same time Mootools 1.2.x is obsolete, and only recommanded versions should be Mootools 1.4.5, but this one doesn't work with scripts which aren't updated or doesn't work without legacy layer.

Joomla! 1.5 is not supported by Joomla! team... It's Mootools 1.2.5 which isn't compatible with Firefox 18.0+

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #72 by aleksi2004
Replied by aleksi2004 on topic BBCode
Hello! I have a problem with BBCode
model24.ee/forum/index

More
10 years 11 months ago #73 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic BBCode
What is your problem?

More
10 years 11 months ago #74 by aleksi2004
Replied by aleksi2004 on topic BBCode
Do not load the editor BBCode, Kunena 3, Joomla 3.
Attachments:

More
10 years 11 months ago #75 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic BBCode
Please add kunena report

More
10 years 10 months ago #76 by chils41
Replied by chils41 on topic BBCode
It happen because you remove the Font Resizer on Right top of you page.

Now try this.

1. Enable it back : <div id="fontsize"></div>

2. Or use this code to disable it: <div id="fontsize" style="display:none"></div>

This code is found in your joomla templets index.php file
Admin Pannel>Templete Manager>Templetes>Beez_20 Details and Files>Edit main page template

find and replace the code.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #77 by sozzled
These days (when people see the text "Loading BBCode editor...") these things occur when people view a J! 1.5 site with FF 18+. I recently had this problem, too, on an old J! 1.5 site and I fixed the problem by replacing the files in ../plugins/system/mtupgrade with the files from the J! 1.5.26 installation kit.

After that, I added the following lines to the template:
Code:
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> String.prototype.contains = function(string, separator){ return (separator) ? (separator + this + separator).indexOf(separator + string + separator) > -1 : String(this).indexOf(string) > -1; }; </script>

That's what worked for me.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #78 by OpenEyesAndEars
I resolved my similar issue...

Disabling - "System - JB Library" allowed my BBcode editor to load properly.

If you are using the Inspire template (or any template from Joomlabamboo ), try this. It should resolve the issue since the plugin controls the loading of Javascript libraries.

From what I've researched this issue happens because of a Javascript conflict with a plug-in you have enabled, so before posting for help here - try disabling/re-enabling your plug-ins one at a time to see if it resolves the issue.

Best Wishes and Good Luck to you all !
OpenEyesAndEars
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Minor changes from the original and include URL link to Joomlabamboo site
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #79 by sarah77
Hi there, I was looking for a solution for my "loading BBCODE editor" problem. The mootools and lightshow things didn´t work for me, I still wasn´t able to load the BBCode editor in IE8 - IE10!

But I found a solution today!!!!

I modified the typo.css file of my joomla template.

Paste at the end:

#krow2 img {
max-width: 100%;
margin: 10px 10px;
width: auto;
}

And now it works fine for me. No more problems :-D
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sarah77.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds