Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged I see the message "Loading BBCode editor..."

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #11 by Pinkeltje
Did it on /forumtest and no change.
For your info deleted this line from index.php from default Beez20 template, as that's the only place as far as I know where this is used.
Code:
$doc->addScript($this->baseurl.'/templates/'.$this->template.'/javascript/md_stylechanger.js', 'text/javascript', true);
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Pinkeltje.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled

Pinkeltje wrote: Sorry, but on this forum I can't add code tags, so used quotes! Using Firefox!

I use Firefox and I did not have any problems inserting your example code using the code tag. I don't understand your problem.
Code:
$doc->addScript($this->baseurl.'/templates/'.$this->template.'/javascript/md_stylechanger.js', 'text/javascript', true);

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by Pinkeltje
Sorry should've explained it better: the button/icon didn't function. Could've have typed it, but I am lazy.....

More
11 years 9 months ago #14 by sozzled
*** Off-topic ***

The problem you were having with the code button is off-topic to this discussion (and we should have split the topic). However, I used the button and it worked for me. So I still don't understand your problem with Firefox and using this site www.kunena.org/forum

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #15 by xpatman
Just did the upgrade now when I edit it has = Loading BBCode editor...
Almost forgot No Preview
Any ideas

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : youwinner | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 12-22-2010

Kunena default template details : Darky Green 1.6 | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-10-25

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by xpatman.

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by sozzled
As you see in the previously reported cases relating to this issue, the problem was caused by one of two factors:

(1) When using a Kunena template that has not been designed with K 2.0 in mind - and this applies in your case - that can easily be solved by using the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template; or

(2) Using Kunena 2.0.0-RC2 (which does not apply in your case)

As far as this being a question of support, your configuration report shows that you are using a Kunena template that was not designed, developed, supported or maintained by the Kunena project. You should discuss your issues with the developer of the Kunena template you are using.

Please do not raise separate questions in the same topic. The separate question of the "no preview" is addressed in msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 8 months ago #17 by derfdesign
SOLVED!!

Luckily I didn't have to resort to a back up or re-build the site. Although It would be nice to know if you revert to an akeeba backup, do all user posts get deleted?

The Boardcode was not working and I had an error saying " Loading BBCode editor... "

I created this problem by taking someone's suggestions on a forum on how to remove the "font-resizer" on a Beez template at the top right hand corner.

I got rid of the resizer by commenting out the div tag labelled <div id="fontsize"></div> in the beez_20 template index.php file.

This directly resulting in a conflict with Kunena's ability to using any formatting tools, emoticons, or add attachments.

Anyone know why? im baffled, and need to find another way to get rid of the beez font resizer.

Please check out my website DigitalDesignbyfred.com for any questions or comments on this post.

More
11 years 7 months ago #18 by viking
New behaviour on the famously Loading BBCode editor... issue kunena 2.0.2 latest.

I have faced this error ONLY if the site is on-line but
turning off my joomla 2.5.6 web site the editor is back in business

I'm getting crazy please HELP me !!!

Below the error code under the hood:
Code:
<li> <script type="text/javascript">document.write('Loading BBCode editor...')</script>Loading BBCode editor... <noscript>BBCode Editor Disabled: Please enable JavaScript in your browser</noscript></li>

All the best

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19 by sozzled
G'day, Viking, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the advice we have previously given on this subject. The problem of failing to load the BBcode editor is caused by conflicting Javacript libraries installed on your site. These can be due to many factors. For example, you may be using JavaScript aggregation software (like JCHOptimize as one example) or you may have other software that clobbers the Kunena BBcode JavaScript library. Without knowing more about your unique environment we can only offer a general guide as to where you should begin your investigation of the problem.

The topics we have mentioned before in this discussion should give you some help. If you would like more "dedicated" (i.e. "one-on-one") help, please let us know. Please be aware that this kind of personal service outside the community-driven self-help nature of the forum is a premium service that may attract a small service charge.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #20 by viking
Thank you very much for ur reply I really appreciate your quickly response.

I read carefully all the post from here but unfortunately no of the situations described above (no jscript optimization, etc) fit mine.

Actually the BBCode editor, in my situation, works ONLY when the site is offline (Global configuration >> Site offline: YES) and obviously I'm wonder which are the Jobjects (module, pluggin) is ofuscted from a Javascript point of view by this YES on site offline?

Could be the login module? Some pluggin?

Thank you in advance

PS: Fill in captcha is only for HI IQ's :unsure: ?. It's some kind of roket since? B)
:laugh:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by viking.

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds