Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged K 2.0 general menu issues

More
11 years 2 months ago #161 by 9themestore
Hi,

I think, you should recheck the forum menu. You can read this topic .

Regards.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #162 by A. Wayne Webb

9themestore wrote: Hi,

I think, you should recheck the forum menu. You can read this topic .

Regards.

This is not a menu problem. The forum shows, or at least that portion available to the public. I am talking about the tabs that do not appear, when the menu is accessed via the top menu or via the Visit Our Forum module.

On my site there should be a series of tabs just above the Welcome Guess text, just as there is on the forum we are using.

More
11 years 2 months ago #163 by 9themestore
@A. Wayne Webb,

Can you provide me a back-end account via email ([email protected]). I'll help you check this issue.

Regards.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #164 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Missing Kunena Menu
*** Topics merged ***

This is for A. Wayne Webb who is asking the same question that has been asked (and answered) many times before on this forum in this topic. The information you need to solve your problem is here.

More
11 years 2 months ago #165 by borogreat
Hello Folks

ive just downloaded and installed the latest version of kunena, this has created a new menu named kunena menu in the menu column from every thing i read before the installation this should of created an unconfigured forum on my website !! the installation stated it was successful.

the issue im having is i cant link from the kunena menu to my main menu, i have tried creating a new main menu item and setting the type as a kunena home page but this doesnt work any guidance would be greatly appreciated

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #166 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic The Kunena 2.0 Menu
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, bororeat, and welcome to Kunena.

In addition to the information in this topic that will help you, I suggest that you read Kunena menu issues .
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 month ago #167 by lcdude
:laugh: Kudos To All Project Folks :laugh:

Joomla 2.5.8 Upgraded Fourm from 1.6.7 to 2.04 no errors everything works. Solid install!
The forum header menu, index,Recent Topix, Search, Help, etc is missing.

Sorry LOST don't seem to find any post or info in upgrade dods. Please POINT me in the right direction.

2.04 IS really fast great job :lol:

More
11 years 1 month ago #168 by MoonDragon

lcdude wrote: :laugh: Kudos To All Project Folks :laugh:

Joomla 2.5.8 Upgraded Fourm from 1.6.7 to 2.04 no errors everything works. Solid install!
The forum header menu, index,Recent Topix, Search, Help, etc is missing.

Sorry LOST don't seem to find any post or info in upgrade dods. Please POINT me in the right direction.

2.04 IS really fast great job :lol:

I have the same issue : I have just upgraded to kunena 2.0.4 today

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #169 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Missing Kunena Menu
It would help, if people keep saying " I have the same problem ", to try the same solution that's offered here in this topic.

The answer is to read Kunena menu issues in the Wiki. It's really easy to restore the Kunena menu . If, however, people do not want to fix these things for themselves, I would be pleased to fix any of these kinds of problems, personally, for a small fee. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #170 by MoonDragon
Replied by MoonDragon on topic Missing Kunena Menu

sozzled wrote: It would help, if people keep saying " I have the same problem .. , to try the same solution that's offered here in this topic.

The answer is to read Kunena menu issues in the Wiki. It's really easy to restore the Kunena menu . If, however, people do not want to fix these things for themselves, I would be pleased to fix any of these kinds of problems, personally, for a small fee. ;)

You are rght but the bug seems to be related to your new version which i don't think has been taking into account in the wiki...but I have restored the menu as described in the wiki (and also have to re-translate it in french). However, the information in this last does not solve all the issues I am presently having, e.g.: instead of having the forum at mysite.com/index I am now trying (using sh404sef) to have it at mysite.com/forum (where 'forum' is the name of a menu in the mainmenu)....for this last purpose i still have some issues at the moment.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by MoonDragon.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds