Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Integration Tab Missing

More
11 years 9 months ago #11 by BadCluster
Replied by BadCluster on topic Integration Tab Missing
I'd like to do it... but I'm not a Developer... I can do something, like reverse enginering, but I've not the capacity to do a plugin that do that!

I'm sorry... :_(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Integration Tab Missing
No problem. It will probably be done eventually, but there are currently so many tasks and only limited amount of time for me (I do need to sleep).
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadCluster

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by John
Replied by John on topic Integration Tab Missing
Matias maybe its an idea to rally the community to raise funds to hire some extra coders. Raise the money for each separate task and give the order when sufficient funds are raised to complete that task. This way you can focus on the basics and bug hunting while extra functionality is outsourced.

Coders aren't that expensive in India, Bangladesh etc: www.odesk.com/

You do need someone with coding knowledge to estimate the time needed to program, estimate the needed funds, to make the assignments and to check the delivered work.

More
11 years 9 months ago #14 by BadCluster
Replied by BadCluster on topic Integration Tab Missing
I can do a donation for this work :D

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds