Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question where has the file kunena.parser.php gone

More
11 years 9 months ago #11 by Groenteman
Hi Wild Duck

Can you play hwdvideoshare in your forum?
If so ... what did you add to the bbcode.php

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by Wild Duck
Hi Groenteman

No, I don´t have hwdvideoshare in my forum. By now, I´m happy being able to play a few types of video systems.
Anyway, I think that the kunena (joomla) system is changing to a future fully support to HTML5, so the old codes to support hwdvideoshare on Kunena will not work on the upgraded system.

To have hwdvideoshare in your forum probably you need to create new code if you have the knowledge. Or you can request some resources and support to implement it on:
hwdmediashare.co.uk/

Good look!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Groenteman

More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by Groenteman
Hi WildDuck,

To get some support you have to buy a plan. Its some 50 euro for
one question what you don't know they answer. Better to wait for
a plugin and pay the maker of the plugin.

Anyone working on a plugin to make hwdvideoshare work in Kunena 2.0.1?

Thanks,

:)

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #14 by sunny33days
Hello, can anyone tell me how to stop links without the http:// or www. from being clickable? In Kunena 2.0, even without http and www. urls still convert into clickable links. I believe it's also in the bbcode.php file, but not sure how to fix it.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sunny33days. Reason: corrects stocks to stop

More
11 years 1 month ago #15 by Wild Duck
A simple solution maybe use the option "code" on the boardcode to publish the url´s.

No need to touch the parser or another files... ;)

More
11 years 1 month ago #16 by sunny33days
Thanks Wild Duck, but that doesn't really solve it. There is a link glitch that I believe they are currently working on in Github, where non-homepage urls are doing this is in error.

It seems to do this to non-homepage urls only (it converts urls without http:// or www. into clickable links in error). I think this was identified as a parser error.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds