×
Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #11 by iseca
Sorry, here you are:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Joomla default template details : abril_13_j25_art4_camposmejorados | author: | version: | creationdate: 2013-05-16

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None



Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove spoiler from configuration report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #12 by sozzled
I would strongly suggest that you update to J! 2.5.14 and that you upgrade to K 3.0.1 as soon as possible.

Now that you say you have disabled the Kunena CAPTCHA options, are your users still receiving the message "CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!"

I assume that because your website has the URL " www.mysite.com " this is not the configuration report of a real website on the internet is it? I don't have any other advice to you at this time, sorry, because " www.mysite.com " is not a real website and it doesn't exist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #13 by iseca
Thanks Sozzled, I will try to update.

Well, with captcha options disabled the message was shown as well, but only for 1 of the users, thw one that had -1 message. (I have the message limit set to 0, so -1 is under zero and it seems it activates the captcha for users with less than 0 messages).

My site URL is not mysite.com, sorry. I have hidden the "personal" data because it's a project for some friends. If you want and you think it can be useful for me, or for you, I can give you the URL by a private way.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #14 by sozzled
I think you should first upgrade your site as I suggested.

You may be able to modify the database to fix up the "-1" messages. We respect your right to your privacy (by not revealing your true website) but you should also know that, sometimes, editing yoru configuration report is not the most helpful way for us to assist you with your problems.

You should also know that K 2.0 is at end of life and, if you have problems with this version, we will be removing support for K 2.0 from the end of this month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #15 by iseca
Yes I know... and sorry. I usually say my URL without problems, but is not my own project; I understand you.

I will upgrade as soon as possible then, but, only one last thing: do you know/remember if the -1 issue has happened any time before?

Thank you and regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #16 by sozzled

iseca wrote: I will upgrade as soon as possible then, but, only one last thing: do you know/remember if the -1 issue has happened any time before?

I don't recollect this happening, no, and I haven't seen any reports of it occurring in K 3.0. That's not to say it hasn't happened and I haven't searched the forum for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds