Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged K 1.7.2 -> K 2.0.4: all my topics are missing

More
10 years 11 months ago #11 by quahfamili
even when i reinstall these plugin is not inside.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #12 by quahfamili
I had tried reinstall the 2 plugin is still not in my plugin folder
More
10 years 11 months ago #13 by quahfamili
:( Hi i still need help...
More
10 years 11 months ago #14 by quahfamili
More
10 years 11 months ago #15 by sozzled
I can probably fix this for you, personally, for a small fee. Please write to me and we will make the necessary arrangements.
More
10 years 11 months ago #16 by Matias
Kunena needs Kunena - Joonla Integration plug-in to be enabled. Also if you have migrated Kunena from J!1.5 to J!2.5, you need to install Kunena again to get the plugins to work.
More
10 years 11 months ago #17 by tokenring
Hey guys! Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I would post my same situation. I hope I don't have to pay a fee to figure this out.

When I upgrade from J2.5 1.7.2 to J2.5 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 the categories going missing.

How do you go from 1.7.2 to 2.0.x without losing your content? Maybe *lost* is the wrong word (i.e. hidden, disabled...)

Thanks,
Aaron

:)
More
10 years 11 months ago #18 by Matias
@tokenring: Your issue is common for those people who have migrated Joomla! from 1.5 to 2.5 and not used JUpgrade for Kunena.

Basically all you need to do is to go to category manager and update all category permissions as Joomla 2.5 is using different group and access ids to Joomla! 1.5.
More
10 years 11 months ago #19 by tokenring
Okay, just so I'm clear and you are too. Right now I am running J2.5.11 and Kunena 1.7.2 2012-01-31 and the category and forums are working perfectly. I already did the migration successfully using SPupgrade.

Now I am trying to upgrade from K1.7.2 to K.2.0.3 or K2.0.4. This is the stage where the values all go to 0. Why would it be an issue with the previous migration?

I just want to make sure, because it would seem otherwise.

TokenRing
More
10 years 10 months ago #20 by tokenring
I've tried what you said. I can't get it to work. The category's are there, but there are 0 topics in each one. If I go to the DB I see the messages.

pics for reference in order

kunena 1.7.2 (screenshot of category manager)
migrate from 1.7.2 to 2.0.3 (migration admin console)
kunena 2.0.3 (screenshot of category manager)
tools 2.0.3 (fixing messages)
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds