Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Locked category => section

More
11 years 3 months ago #11 by saldsl
Well, I've already opened a post on this problem, but I see it was deleted... my apologies if I'm doing something wrong, but why?
Today I noticed that when creating a new category under a section, if I check the "locked" option, the newly created category is showed as a section in backend (but in frontend is correctly displayed as a category). If I unlock the new category/section it becomes a category also in backend.
Old locked categories created in Kunena 1.7 are correctly showed as categories.
Is it a bug or it's correct behaviour? (see attached screenshot)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Move to Locked Category
We did not delete your topic. I merged your topic with this topic.

The answer you are looking for is in msg #4 of this topic.

In future, if you cannot find messages you have posted on the forum, us the My Topics menu item on the menu above.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by FB92
Replied by FB92 on topic Remove Lock Icon
I am using sub forums inside sub categories inside a main category (Tongue Twister...) on my forum.

Is there a way to remove the locked icon? Because I locked the main sub categories so posts only get made inside sub forums, but lock icon appears on index for categories.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Locked category => section
*** Topics merged ***

See the response given in msg #4 of this topic.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds