Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Image problems?

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Image problems?

anfieldred wrote: I am using the standard kunena menu and my template is compatible.

Your configuration report says otherwise.

sozzled wrote: This is not a defect if you are not using the standard K 2.0 Blue Eagle template. This is not a defect if you are not using the standard Kunena menu. This is not a defect if you have enabled all the Kunena integration plugins and all their options - especially if you don't have the required other software installed. And finally, if you have problems with using Kunena with the particular Kunena template that you have installed, please contact the developer to make sure that the template is compatible with K 2.0.2.

As far as Flickr and Photobucket are concerned, you may want to contact those two services or, alternatively, try posting the "missing images" here in our Playground category.

Did you try posting the "missing images" here?

anfieldred wrote: No smilies show up either, indeed there isn't even a option to select them in the replies.

This sounds like the problem is related to a Javascript library issue. Please read msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first ; your question is answered there.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12 by ymages
Replied by ymages on topic Image problems?
I've got that kind of error stopping the uplaod (for attachment) in the middle of the process to choose another photo on my computer, I get a blank message and impossible to edit that message or to reply to the post ? i had to go in the database to delete the last message
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by ymages.
More
11 years 6 months ago #13 by skybax
Replied by skybax on topic Image problems?
Have you done what xillibit asked you to do?
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #14 by sozzled
I think that, in the case of ymages, the problem is a different problem. I do not know what "error" you are getting. It would help to know more details about the error (if you can tell us). Your configuration report may help. Have you read msg #1 of [url= /forum/K-2-0-General-Questions/123601-Before-you-post-your-question-read-this-firs t]Before you post your question, read this first[/url]. Does this help? :unsure:
More
11 years 6 months ago #15 by ymages
I have to try it again and I shall post all the informations ,if it happens again

thanks to the team
More
11 years 6 months ago #16 by anfieldred
Replied by anfieldred on topic Image problems?
Im a sure its a Mootools problem now, but I have no idea how to resolve it, even with the correct template in place.
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #17 by ymages
if it is a motools problem we must wait the newt version with jquery :-)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by ymages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anfieldred
More
11 years 6 months ago #18 by anfieldred
Really? Well that sucks. Thanks for the reply though.
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #19 by sozzled
anfieldred: Have you tried the following:

(1) Posted your Photobucket or Flickr images on our Playground area? Do those images "disappear" after a while ... even on this site?

(2) Contacted the people from whom you purchased your Kunena template and asked them if their template is tested and fully-compatible with K 2.0.2?

(3) Contacted the people from whom you purchased your Joomla site template and asked them if their template is tested and fully-compatible with K 2.0.2?

(4) Tried the When all else fails, try this approach? Obviously there is a problem on your website that prevents you selecting smilies. The most likely candidate is "animacja script" thing (based around jQuery) on your site; I have no knowledge of the "animacja script" function you are using.

(5) Tried loading your plugins in a different order, as suggested when you read Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena (which is one of the links you will find in Before you post your question, read this first ).

ymages' problem is different
The following user(s) said Thank You: anfieldred
More
11 years 6 months ago #20 by anfieldred
I haven't addressed part 1 yet.

But for the rest, I have a new compatible template for Kunena 2.02, but I am unable to use it yet as when I activate it, some of the font colurs are so light it makes it almost impossible to read. So I need to fix that so how. But when I was using it, it did not rectify the smilies, or insert image problems.

I am beginning to think I may have a problem with the Joomla template, though it is for J 2.5.

With regards number 4 and 5, I have looked at these but as of yet not found a solution.

Thanks for you time. I appreciate it.
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds