Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Duplicate profiles in user manager

More
11 years 6 months ago #11 by sozzled
I'm sure you will figure this out (or, if necessary, pay someone else to figure this out for you) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12 by laoneo
I'm more hoping of a dev who can shed some light into this....but probably I should pay somebody else for this.

Do you need a cool joomla calendar app, give the DPCalendar project a try.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13 by fewo-forum.de
Hey,

are there any news on that.
I'm running kunena 2.0.2 and kunena_users has about 22.000 entries with a joomla user table of 400 entries.

A select count(*) from #__kunena_users where userid = 602; retrurn 231 entries for that specific user.

Thanks
Thomas

More
11 years 5 months ago #14 by laoneo
I've ended up creating a unique index on the kunena users table..... :ohmy:

More
11 years 5 months ago #15 by xillibit
Why do you have done before to obtain this result with duplicate users ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 5 months ago #16 by fewo-forum.de
This is a ongoing process when using (or maybe login) kunena.

when i run the query above i have 233 entries now. No software update or other maintenance tasks were done.

For sure i can truncate the table an create an unique index for userid, but that will cause a unique key violation. So maybe the exception handler will "hide" that error ...

Thanks
Thomas

More
11 years 5 months ago #17 by laoneo
My installation is an upgrade from FB and went trough all the kunena releases...it was working fine till I upgraded to kunena 2

More
11 years 5 months ago #18 by sozzled
While it may have been possible for duplicated user profiles to have been created, could you please tell us if new user registrations on your site are creating further duplicate user profiles. If new registrations are not creating further duplicates then it should be fairly straightforward to remove the duplicates that you now have by deleting them from the database.

More
11 years 5 months ago #19 by laoneo
It was not only new user registration who get duplicated also my super admin existed over 100 times...I didn't check if new user profiles also get duplicated...but I think so.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20 by fewo-forum.de
Ok i did some tests today.

New user registration put one new line in that table - thats fine.

I fighting again spam entries in my forum. So usaly i login an delete these entries with the kunena admin user ... and thats the root cause for that. After deleting one post i got 180 new lines in that table.

Maybe its somehow related to the post statistics.

Regards
Thomas

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds