Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How can I switch the languages in Kunena

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by raynald
That's very kind of you, but I don't want to spoil your vacations ;-) and..... I GOT IT !!!!!

Explanation : I did not install the Kunena Language Package correctly. I only installed the French package as I didn't want the rest of languages, but by doing so I forgot some important file apparently.
I just reinstalled everything, and it works just by refreshing (so at least I had the menu structure correctly set-up, which is already a small miracle :-)!!!

Thanks for your support anyway, it makes me investigate some things when I was about to start looking at drupal ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by John
Good to hear! and have fun :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by raynald
However I am interested to know how to display Kunena menu (Index, Recent Topics, .... Search) as tabs above the forum windows instead of a simple menu. Just as it is in this current forum

More
11 years 8 months ago #14 by alsthom
You go to joomla admin panel( backend).
Go to Menu manager and create a new menu item in the menu you want. This new menu item has to be "menu item alias". From the required settings you choose your kunena forum and you 'll be ok!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #15 by raynald
This creates a regular menu, doesn'it ? What I want to have is a series of tabs above the forum windows just like here in this forum (see attachement)

Is this a special template for this ? I just use the default one and tried to place it in position 12 but it just displays a regular menu
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by raynald.

More
11 years 8 months ago #16 by alsthom
Yes it creates a regular menu, but it also makes theese tabs visible when you click on your new menu item alias. Try it and you will see!

Oh, by the way you forgot to upload your attachement.

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds