Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Problems with Gravatar avatar images

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #41 by Maurointer
Replied by Maurointer on topic Problem with avatar
Hi, I have installed Kunena on a site with joomla, but when I go in the profile options, does not make me change the avatar. Can you help me?.

P.S. I activated the avatar
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Maurointer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #42 by Maurointer
Replied by Maurointer on topic Problem with avatar
I solved the problem was the plugin GAvatar enabled, disabled that, I solved the problem

More
11 years 1 month ago #43 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem with avatar
*** Topics merged ***

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #44 by GamerGoddess
I have the options configured to allow avatar uploading and to show avatars but the Browse/upload button doesn't show up in either backend or frontend.

Joomla! version: 2.5.9 Platform: Apache (gameplayersdream.com) PHP version: 5.3.21 | safe_mode: Off | register_globals: Off | mbstring: Enabled | GD: bundled (2.0.34 compatible) | MySQL version: 5.0.96-log | Base URL: gameplayersdream.com/

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

(continued from personal text)peace.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by GamerGoddess. Reason: Solved

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #45 by rich
Go in the backend to Kunena > Kunena Plugins and disable the plugin Kunena - Gravatar Integration

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #46 by GamerGoddess
That fixed it thank you.

(continued from personal text)peace.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #47 by Dai-Galean

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : gk_news | author: GavickPro | version: 3.8 | creationdate: 18 Feb 2013

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.7.0.1485

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4

Hello, folks.
Firstly let me say great work on this forum for joomla.

Now the problem I am having is two fold.

SOLVED (cacheing problem)

A: The entire menu system is now missing.
I followed these instructions, but I have no menu system at all now and get this error on the site, Forbidden access (Flooding)
Code:
Create a completely new Kunena Menu A simple remedy for the problem is to use the trash-burn-build technique: [edit]Kunena 2.0 Kunena 2.0 Trash all existing menus and menu items that relate to your Kunena forum Empty the menu trash. Use the Kunena Control Panel: Forum Tools » Menu Manager » Restore Kunena Menu facility. Publish the menu item created for you in your top-level/main menu.

Still having this issue.

Second issue is : I am missing the Avatar tab in the "Edit" of the profile.

Regards
Darren Scott.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Dai-Galean.

More
10 years 11 months ago #48 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, Dal-Galean, and welcome to Kunena

The answer to your question about not being able to change your avatar images is here, in this topic.

More
10 years 11 months ago #49 by da8iwr
Hi there, sorry if this already answered, but i have searched and cant see it anywhere.

I have everything installed correctly (latest versions of Kunena 2.0.4 and Joomla 2.5.11), the settings in the config are set so you can upload avatars and also use the avatar library... but on the front end it is not showing the avatar tab in edit profile like it does on this site?

Anybody any ideas?

Many thanks
Ian

More
10 years 11 months ago #50 by sozzled
I believe we can answer this question quickly if we see your configuration report. It is my guess that you should see Problems with Gravatar avatar images

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds