Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved AVATAR

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11 by billg
Replied by billg on topic AVATAR
(sorry for loss of context - this was in response to GoremanX's suggestions.)

I tried this (already was configured that way), and didn't see any difference. I do have the Gravatar integration turned on. If I turn that off, I get a 500 error:

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by billg.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by billg
Replied by billg on topic AVATAR
Ahhh...

I see that the problem I get (posted above) when I turn off the Gravatar integration is in the Known Issues for the 2.0 release. I tried the simple fix for that issue (trivial edit to the file mentioned in the error message) and the error went away. Now I can turn off all the integrations in the plug-in manager, particularly the Gravatar integration, and I am able to edit my avatar image.

Problem solved!
More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by mcmoody
Replied by mcmoody on topic AVATAR
SOLVED! I also had the gravatar turned on... that seems to fix the problem. :)

martha
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic AVATAR
Problem has been resolved. Turning on Gravatar integration caused the issue.

For follow-up: see How do I change my Avatar? Upgraded to 2.0
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.873 seconds