Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, html, kunenaView

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by George3333
Hi All,

I've migrated the entire site from one domain name to anothe domain name but both on the same shared server.

Joomla admin works fine but the front end is displaying error 500

View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, html, kunenaView

Also when i try to open Kunena from back end i get this error msg:

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/domain/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php on line 74

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by George3333.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you post here please your Kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by George3333
Hi xillibit,

I would report the configuration settings but I'm not able to go into Kunena from the back end.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
We would require a lot more information than you have provided to be able to help. Also, if the front end it not working at all, the its highly unlikely to be a Kunena issue, but rather another issue.

Turn on your Joomla error reporting and access your system error logs to find out where the problems start.

What are the 500 errors you get on the front end for example.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here your exact Kunena and Joomla! versions ? Kunena and Joomla template ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by George3333
Kunena v2.0.4 and Joomla 2.5.14 using Shape5 Template.

More
10 years 8 months ago #7 by Jiminimonka
Check the system error logs to find out what error you are getting.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 8 months ago #8 by George3333
System error logs returned a whole lot of errors, some Kunena related and some other components.

I will have another go at migrating it again from scratch. sorry to be a pain but will update further if any issues.

BTW Kunena rocks :)

Cheers,
George

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds