Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved error 500

More
11 years 3 months ago #11 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic error 500
Argh!!! The issue remains with the same log error as mentioned above!

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #12 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic error 500
The bug has been reported in here. I'll try to fix it for the next version.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1217

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13 by iLucato
^ Thanks Matias. I'll appreciate if you get to put some note here when it gets done. ;0)

Just a doubt, that workaround on the link you mentioned above, where members talk about change the ID in the table worth to try or it can mess the things worst?

Have a nice day.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by iLucato.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #14 by iLucato

svanschu wrote: I had the same issue after updating kunena. Joomla messed up with the extension ID.

What I've done. Go to the extension table in your database. Search for kunena and note the ID.

Go to the menu table and check all related kunena menu items if the IDs int the component_id column equals the kunena ID. If not change it to it.

That worked for me …

Please report if this helped you.

Thx

Hi there, not sure if it is totally the issue, once I have menus that doesn't point to "option=com_kunena" but to "option=com_content" and still gives the error 500. My component ID is as 51 and the menus too.

More
11 years 3 months ago #15 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic error 500
Changing the database is always risky if you don't know what you're doing.

I'll try to remember -- but we are also trying to get the new version out soon.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16 by iLucato
^ Thanks, have a nice day.

More
11 years 3 months ago #17 by welluforcedme
Replied by welluforcedme on topic error 500
I had this problem to after updating to Kunena 2.0.3 from 2.0.2 today
To fix it I checked what ID the component had in Joomlas Extension Manager under the manage tab.

Mine had ID: 10170

Then I used phpmyadmin to check the table for extensions.
In the table com_kunena was given ID 10058

I changed the ID to the correct ID, 10170 and both the menu in back-end and the forum in front-end started to work again.

I just thought I'd post it here if anyone else get the same problem.:)

More
11 years 3 months ago #18 by welluforcedme
I had this problem to after updating to Kunena 2.0.3 from 2.0.2 today
I found another thread about this and have posted my findings there..

www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Fatal-Errors/...-500?start=10#137762

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #19 by sozzled
G'day, welluforcedme, ad welcome to Kunena.

Thank you for helping to identify two different topics on the same issue. I have merged these topics together because of your help.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #20 by iLucato

Matias wrote: The bug has been reported in here. I'll try to fix it for the next version.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/1217

Hi Matias, I saw you have fixed the code and changed to the one you have posted, but I'm now getting error 404 and in the error log it shows:

PHP Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in .../components/com_kunena/controllers/home.php on line 35

And on line 35 I got this line:

$default = $menu->getItem ( KunenaRoute::getItemID("index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list") );

The browser shows:

Not Found

The requested URL /esferadobem/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

But if you type www.esferadobem.com.br/index.php you have this in the server, but a link like those gives the error:

- www.esferadobem.com.br/esferadobem/index...s&Itemid=188&lang=br

- www.esferadobem.com.br/esferadobem/index...d&Itemid=184&lang=br

Any idea what can be wrong?

Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds