Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Cannot break/continue 1 level in components/com_kunena/librarie​s/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 131

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by Kaeros
I haven't the foggiest why it was creating the problem, but was having the same results - certain threads wouldn't work, certain threads would. I did notice that one member of my forum has a link to his ebay store on his sig, and every forum thread he was on was dead. So maybe it's just any thread with ebay anywhere on it gets killed by the bug? Dunno.

Anyway, glad it worked for you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #12 by tinny

Kaeros wrote: This may sound crazy, but go into your forum setup, and turn of the eBay auto embedding. Fixed the problem on mine..

I did a google search for components/com_kunena/libraries/bbcode/bbcode.php and found where someone had it posted and parsed by line numbers, line 131 is a close for something to do with the eBay functionality. Went to my backend settings for the forum and turned that stuff off, and voila.

Hope it works for you and helps to get the issue cleaned up!

Thanks a lot. Got this error today, deleted the whole if related to the ebay widget and now it's ok.
A link to ebay.it was causing the error.

More
11 years 3 months ago #13 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds