Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved K 2.0.1 Fatal Error: Call to undefined method KunenaForumTopic::getTopic() in components/com_kunena/controllers/topic.php on line 567

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11 by pequeno74

sozzled wrote: Thank you, Pequeno, for the useful, extra information. We'll need to investigate this further.

Here are a couple of suggestions that I would like you to try:

1. Please uninstall or upgrade Kunena Stats (the version you're using is wrong for K 2.0 - see msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first )
  2. Have you tried with K 2.0 Blue Eagle template?
  3. Can you try with a different Joomla template (not one from YOOtheme)? We've received quite a few reports of HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors from people who use YOOtheme templates. For testing purposes only, can we eliminate YOOtheme from the problem, please?

Hello sozzled, I want to help all I can.
Suggestion 1 > Problem no solved.
Suggestion 2 > Problem no solved.
Suggestion 3 > Problem no solved.

If you want to try something else, feel free to ask me.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by pequeno74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12 by pequeno74
Replied by pequeno74 on topic New user is guest
Never happened to me, but amazingly, the last user created appears as a guest and suddenly have to approve all messages (allows post only registered users)
I checked user account on joomla and all is well: appears as a registered user. To fix this, I've put it as public access in joomla user account and then registered access again and has been fixed. It just happened to one user for now.
I think kunena have a problem with access permissions.

We still have problems the moderators to delete a message (With admin account works pefectly). I get a 500 error but the message is deleted. II explain the problem in detail here:
www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12395...tes-unapproved-topic

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_revista | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.2

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by pequeno74.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic New user is guest
When you enable Kunena debug mode, do you get any other explanation for the HTTP 500 error?

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #14 by pequeno74

sozzled wrote: When you enable Kunena debug mode, do you get any other explanation for the HTTP 500 error?

Fatal Error: Call to undefined method KunenaForumTopic::getTopic() in components/com_kunena/controllers/topic.php on line 572

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #15 by sozzled
I have merged these two topics even though the original post related to something in K 2.0.1 and the error message points to a different line number, it's likely that the problem(s) is/are related.

I don't know what else to suggest. I don't know what new users are being treated like guests. You say that you have to approve all new users' messages. Is this because you have enabled the setting

Forum Configuration » Security » Security Settings » Moderate New Users = x

where x is a non-zero number? (The configuration report does not give this information)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pequeno74

More
11 years 6 months ago #16 by pequeno74
Thank you for your attention.
I apologize that I can not express myself well in English.
I have configured the forum to publish only registered users.
Users make an account and publish directly as registered users.
But in the case of this user, was registered user in joomla, but to put a post requiring approval by Moderators. In is profile, appears "Guest" before approving the message.
I have not modify anything. Other users created (before and after) and account and nothing happen.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #17 by sozzled

pequeno74 wrote: In is profile, appears "Guest" before approving the message.
I have not modify anything. Other users created (before and after) and account and nothing happen.

Can you show us where this is, please? I spent 5 minutes looking at your site but I do not know where to look for this problem. What do you mean "other users created"? A guest does not have a user account because a guest is someone who does not need to login to do see or (if you allow it) post messages on your site. You do not allow guests to post messages on your sit. Therefore I do not understand all this talk about guests.

More
11 years 6 months ago #18 by pequeno74
ok, I try to explain it.

Forum working well:
Configuration:
- Guest: can´t write in forum. Only View.
- Registered user: YES, can write.

First, the user create an account.
Post messages in forum: A user registers and publishes in the forum. The message appears directly

Forum don´t working well:
Configuration:
- Guest: can´t write in forum. Only View.
- Registered user: YES, can write.

First, the user create an account.
Post messages in forum: the user plublish but The moderator receives the notice in the mail (don´t publish directly, As a moderated forum) and when will approve, range "Guest" appears below the avatar. Approving the message and once published and displayed the correct range and number of messages.

I repeat, this only happened with one user, others have no problems.

PS: If neccesary a co-worker can help me with English.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #19 by sozzled

pequeno74 wrote: ... and when will approve, range "Guest" appears below the avatar.

If I understand correct, the only people who see this word "Guest" are your forum moderators. This explains why I, as a guest on your site, cannot see any messages written by other users who have yet-to-be approved messages. This explains why I cannot see an example where the word guest (literally "invitado") appears below a user's avatar image. Is my understanding correct?

More
11 years 6 months ago #20 by pequeno74
Yes, "Guest" only seen by moderators before approving.
Yes, correct!

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds