Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved [Solved] 500 Internal Server Error [...] template.php on line 75

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
I have a problem with the uninstal KUNENA template. I wanted to uninstall Kunena Template from the panel but ended in error and now the entrance to the panel Kunena result in an error.

I did something wrong?
cl.ly/2a1K1z0v2T2x1f3u3f1r

Reagrds!

P.S.
I know this is not the place for this text but to give respect for the author of this template.

This template MomileMews Jtoych4k2 is extremely functional especially the latest version.
It is as though an integral part of the installation of Kunena. Great to fit in the Joomla template. The man put a lot of work there and to this is free. Until I am surprised that it is not supported on your site docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_Features .

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic solved
The problem is not Kunena. Error causes template.php file modification to be made ​​during the installation of the template.

After uninstalling you must restore the original file Kunena / administrator / components / com_kunena / libraries / template / template.php.

Maybe this information will help someone with a similar surprise.
Reagrds!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds