Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Fatal error in /modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by rhino533
Below is the error I'm getting now. The site worked great till I upgraded to 2.0. Does anyone know how to fix this error? It kept going to a white screen and I thought it may have a problem with my SEO Generator Plugin for Joomla. I disabled that and was able to see the errors. When the SEO plugin is enabled you only see a white screen and when it's disabled you can see the errors. I didn't have any problems with the SEO plugin when I used 1.7.2. Seemed to work ok. Any help would be so greatly apreciated. I totally stuck and have no idea what to do. Thanksssss! Site: www.chickensthailand.com

Notice: Use of undefined constant KUNENA_PATH_LIB - assumed 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB' in /home/rhino533/public_html/modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

Warning: require_once(KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.link.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rhino533/public_html/modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.link.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rhino533/public_html/modules/mod_zkunenalatest/mod_zkunenalatest.php on line 17
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by rhino533.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to disable the module zkunenalatest or find a new version which work with Kunena 2.0.0

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by rhino533
You saved my life! haha! Thanks so much! I disabled zkunenalatest and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by rhino533
zkunenalatest mod has a new version that works well with Kunena 2.0. Go here to download it:
www.nzambi.braineater.ca/extensions/down...d-kunena-latest-post

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
As a footnote to this issue, we will undoubtedly receive many hundreds of questions asking us to help people deal with "fatal errors" like the one mentioned in this topic. The important point that we have tried to make in many many places on this site (not just in the forum) is that K 2.0.0 is totally, completely different to any previous version of Kunena.

Just as add-ons designed for Fireboard would not work with K 1.5 and add-ons designed for K 1.5 would not work in K 1.6, add-ons designed for K 1.7 will not work with K 2.0.

Before people upgrade any software they should read the release notes and test things before upgrading their production environment. The release notes for K 2.0.0 clearly state:

We will all relax a lot more if people read the release notes before they upgrade and follow the advice that we've given in order to minimise the possibility of things going wrong.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds