Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Blue Eagle Template Override

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Darknight850
Hello,

I am trying to modify the overall look of the Blue Eagle home view using Joomla template override and it does not seems to be taking effect. I have tried overriding the original by placing the default.php file in multiple directory structures with no success. I know I can modify the template using CSS but the overhaul I want to do on the homepage would require me to hide a lot of the page and I would rather not load it all together. Is there a way to override the Blue Eagle home page?

Kunena Version: 2.0.4
Joomla Version: 2.5.7

Thank You,
Sean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Replied by TKtemp on topic Blue Eagle Template Override
Hi,

there are no override from joomla template, only way to override default template is to create your own Kunena Template and install it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darknight850

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Darknight850
TKtemp,

Thank you. I was getting that idea but wanted to confirm.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds