Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Blue Eagle Reply, Quickly Reply, Quote & New Topic Buttons Missing

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Webbrent
Hi there,

I hope someone can offer some help.

I was editing the CSS files for Kunena to perform some color modifications. Being the noob that I am and without checking the full ramification of a change I have some how removed the Reply, Quick Reply, Quote and New Topic buttons from the forum.

The forum is www.jobybabies.co.za/index.php/forum/index

Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is my first attempt at this.

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Re-install Kunena, that will restore the template.

In future if you want to edit Kunena CSS, add the changes to the Joomla template CSS file, do not alter the Kunena CSS files.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Webbrent
NOOOO :unsure:

Think there would be an issue with doing a clean install on another site and extracting the CSS files changed and replace the current css files?

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Why NOOO? Re-installing Kunena will not lose any forum posts etc., it will just be like doing an update.

If you have made changes in the Kunena CSS files that you want, then copy them and paste them into your Joomla CSS files first.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by Webbrent

Jiminimonka wrote: Why NOOO? Re-installing Kunena will not lose any forum posts etc., it will just be like doing an update.

If you have made changes in the Kunena CSS files that you want, then copy them and paste them into your Joomla CSS files first.

Oh okay, giving it a bash now :)

Thanks Jiminimonka

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by Webbrent
Okay kewl. That sorted me out. Thanks, much appreciated. Will be sure to edit the Joomla Template rather

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds