Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question [Help] Kunena 2.0.2 VS Chrome & Explorer.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #11 by Sky_80

sozzled wrote:

Sky_80 wrote: In my forums do not work too bbcode

why not fix that problem first and maybe that will fix this problem, too. Have you tried uninstalling your current Joomla template, and any other modules or plugins that it came with, and then try to use a standard Joomla template instead?

How absurd!
For years, the use of Template Themza Team.
I've never had any problems.
In the days before I used other templates, with 2 or 3 columns ... always Themza Team. But I had no results

As you suggested I tried the Old template:
[A] rtventurindo 17/11/2010. Now the forum and 'back to normal'!

In the folder of templates [A] rtventurindo there is no file mootools.
Still it works!

In those Themza Team there 's always a folder with all the information on motools. I've never had problems from upgrade from 1.7.2 to 2.0.2 to

Do you have any information on how can I solve the template
Themza Team? They are my favorites.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Sky_80.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #12 by rich
Try disable in the Kunena Configuration > Frontend the lightbox for images and check if BBCode editor works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds