Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Is 2.0 Blue Eagle Mobile Friendly?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
*** Start off-topic ***

bunglehaze wrote: ... perhaps a placeholder explaining the post was moved and not deleted would have saved my embarrassment ...

Your post was not deleted (that was an assumption you made). We do not delete messages, no matter how critical they may be. We have clear rules about forum moderation (they are contained in the terms of use page) which you may want to refresh your memory with.

Your post was split from this topic, and the subject was changed, to become the start of a new discussion. We do not always have the kind of time that people expect. I spend several hours each day looking at the questions asked, determining the best way to deal with them and then I attempt to deal with them as best as I can with the time that I have.

Some questions that take 10 seconds to ask can take me an hour to reply to. Some questions that take an hour to ask, we can deal with in 10 seconds. We can't please everyone all the time.

I use many techniques for finding those topics I have posted replies to. I use My Topics sometimes and I use the blue/grey flag on the Recent Topics, too. It's not easy explaining, in 10 seconds, how I have spent many hours/weeks/months/years learning what I know. But the key lesson I have learnt is never assume anything because "assume" makes an "ass" of "u" and "me".

*** End of off-topic ***

Please remain on-topic or this discussion will be closed. Thank you. :)
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #22 by TraaBBIT
Hi.

I'm looking for K2.0.4 mobile template.

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy

More
11 years 1 week ago #23 by Jiminimonka

jado666 wrote: Yeah blue eagle mobile is friendly because my friend use his mobile he said to me that all function of this mobile is so superb..Specially game scale is superb.

Blue Eagle is not responsive, a responsive template for Kunena 3 is being worked on at the moment. You can view a kunena forum with the Blue Eagle teplate, on a mobile phone but it will be small and hard to read. There are third party plugins like Tapatalk that can be added to a website that let users view the forum in a more mobile friendly format.

Once the resonsive Kunena template is available, it will be announced clearly on the website.

I have no idea what jado666 is talking about regarding game scale.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds