Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Question 500 Internal Server Error - While posting or replying with attachments

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by misterpat

sozzled wrote: misterpat: your post is off-topic to this discussion. Please search the forum regarding the "fakepath" issues. Most of the time these things are caused by using an older version of Internet Explorer. K 1.7.1 does not support IE6, for example.

No, not really. Its sort of on topic..

sozzled wrote: The C:\Fakepath issue is a web browser/javascript problem. What version of Kunena are you using? You may find that the situation with the C:\Fakepath will disappear if you upgrade to K 1.7.1. Most C:\Fakepath problems seem to occur in older versions of Internet Explorer, BTW.

I just upgraded and its still there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12 by sozzled
misterpat: Do you get a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when posting or replying with attachments?

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by joecort64
Problem solved. It was all my fault. One of the pics was very large and Kunena was trying to resize it. I made the photo smaller myself then it uploaded just fine. Thanks everyone for your help.

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds